Monday, April 20, 2009

Family Talent Show

This was a fun and simple FHE.
(We actually did it just as the activity portion of FHE.)
After the lesson (on emergencies and safety...more on that one later) everyone had the opportunity to present a talent to the family. The fun part of this was getting to help the kids prepare their talents. When I told my daughter we were going to do a talent show she said "But I don't have a talent!" We then brainstormed MANY talents that she had and could present to us. As the list grew she started to get excited and said "Hey! I can draw! Could I draw a picture for Talent Night?"
It was fun, we had singing, dancing, and artwork displayed. The best part was watching the kids feel good about themselves, and their many talents.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really cute. I am going to do this one next week!

    ReplyDelete